watching the heat play beat the c’s about the head and neck for a couple of hours tonight, i was taken with the play of miami rookie norris cole…he missed a couple of shots, but he handled the ball deftly at high speed, changed directions and speed sharply, got to the rim and finished well, and most importantly delivered the ball to the right places at the right times…good decision-making and understood floor spacing, a stark contrast to the clumsy work of mario chalmers…wouldn’t be at all surprised to see cole starting at the point by the end of the year, with chalmers coming in off the bench…seems to me chalmers is a better 2 than a 1 anyway.
- 8,637 hits
- the lakers don’t need any big trades, but they need a speedy point
- reggie evans key for clips
- norris cole the heat pg of the (near) future?
- prediction: knicks will be better than we thought, thanks to iman shumpert
- one of the best discussions about basketball i’ve heard
- Clippers court disaster…again
- the celtics could not have screwed up worse
- is tonight’s lakers-nuggets a must-win for l.a.?
- western conference playoff wish list
- miami in the driver seat in the bottom half of the east draw